Subject: [netatalk-admins] .AppleDouble junk

From: Magnus Stenman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:23:52 +0200

Has anyone made a script or program for
weeding out unused .AppleDouble/* files?

(you get a lot of those when sharing files
with unix and windows clients)

It should be easy to make, but, why re-invent the wheel?

/magnus

---

From: Patrik Schindler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:46:32 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

> It should be easy to make, but, why re-invent the wheel?

I begun to make such a baby, but I don't got so far with comparing 
whether the original-file exists or not. And - a great difficulty - 
working with spaces in directory or filenames is very ugly. But you've 
got lots of them if you have Mac users on your Unix Box.
So I'm interested in a solution, too!

:wq! PoC