Subject: [netatalk-admins] AppleShare IP

From: Marc Liyanage <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 21:34:34 +0200

Hi,

Recently I read a report about a patch to netatalk that
adds AppleShare IP support, but I didn't find anything related to the
subject.

Is there really such a patch?

-Marc

--
_________________________________________________________________
Marc Liyanage                                  [email-masked]
                                          http://www.access.ch/ml

   Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
_________________________________________________________________

---

From: Stefan Bethke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 22:06:24 +0200

>Is there really such a patch?

You might have looked in the wrong places.
http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/patches/other/

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke
Promo Datentechnik      |  Tel. +49-40-851744-0
+ Systemberatung GmbH   |  Fax. +49-40-851744-44
Eduardstrasse 46-48     |  e-mail: [email-masked]
D-20257 Hamburg         |  http://www.Promo.DE/