Subject: AFS, Kerberos for Solaris?

From: "Thomas H. Grayson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:05:45 EDT

I'm running netatalk 1.4b2 under Solaris 2.5.1.  When I compiled it with AFS 
and Kerberos support--which required much makefile hocus-pocus with which I 
was not too satisfied--I could mount a filesystem, but I would see no files.  
When I recompiled it without AFS/Kerberos, the files actually showed up.  Has 
anyone successfully compiled netatalk with AFS/Kerberos?  If so, could you 
please share your makefiles and other tips and tricks with me?

Tom Grayson

---

From: "Randall S. Winchester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:14:28 -0400 (EDT)

Take a look in: /afs/glue.umd.edu/project/glue/netatalk

Randall

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Thomas H. Grayson wrote:

: I'm running netatalk 1.4b2 under Solaris 2.5.1.  When I compiled it with AFS 
: and Kerberos support--which required much makefile hocus-pocus with which I 
: was not too satisfied--I could mount a filesystem, but I would see no files.  
: When I recompiled it without AFS/Kerberos, the files actually showed up.  Has 
: anyone successfully compiled netatalk with AFS/Kerberos?  If so, could you 
: please share your makefiles and other tips and tricks with me?
: 
: Tom Grayson
: 
: