Subject: Re: your mail

From: Fernan Rodriguez Cespedes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 19:30:11 -0300

First, thanks for all the people who wrote me an answer to my
problem. I am sorry I posted the example with network ranges (I tried
that in desperation and then forgot about it and did a cut and paste).

Basically my setup was right. The real problem is broken appletalk
code in linux's 2.0.30 kernel. I thank specially

Andrew Norman <[email-masked]>

who said he will send me a patch. I'd vote that he either posts it to
the list or mail it to the one in charge of the www page so this patch
is available.

-- 

Saludos - Pastito

Save As                         Linux
http://www.saveas.com.ar        http://www.linux.com.ar
ftp://ftp.saveas.com.ar         ftp://ftp.linux.com.ar
[email-masked]           [email-masked]

---

From: "Michael M. Freeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 20:33:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Jun 1997, Fernan Rodriguez Cespedes wrote:

> who said he will send me a patch.

Is this a modified ddp.c (maybe version 0.17B) ???  If so an explaination
is due to this list from me (or Andy Norman or Alan Cox).

					Regards
					Mike Freeman

---

From: Fernan Rodriguez Cespedes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 15:15:17 -0300

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael M Freeman <[email-masked]> writes:

    Michael> Is this a modified ddp.c (maybe version 0.17B) ???  If so
    Michael> an explaination is due to this list from me (or Andy
    Michael> Norman or Alan Cox).

I do not know because I have not received the patch yet. Anyway, when
I run netatalk on the 2.0.30 kernel my macs in that segment keep
loosing their network drives. 

Please somebody help!

-- 

Saludos - Pastito

Save As                         Linux