Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] user and groups names

From: "ISOBE, Michiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Dec 97 14:07:33 +0900

--On 1997年 12月 9日  2:10, Philip S. Wachtel 
<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:
>>Hello!
>>
>>Does anyone know how to configure atalk so that users can write and read
>>files in their home directories as their own user names and read and write
>>to shared directories as nobody?

For this function, I configured CAP by starting **two** aufs processes. One 
needs personal accounts to access and the other permits "guest" access.

I guess netatalk can be configured by same manner.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Michiro ISOBE (礒部倫郎 in Japanese)
Electromagnetic Energy Engineering Course
Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University
(大阪大学大学院工学研究科　電子情報エネルギー工学専攻 in Japanese)

by Cyberdog Mail System
------------------------------------------------------------------