Subject: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk on Digital OSF/1

From: "Olafur Tr. Thorsteinsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:12:27 GMT

Does netatalk run on Digital OSF/1?

_____________________________________________________________________
Ólafur Tr. Þorsteinsson         //         Tölvupóstur: [email-masked]
Upplýsingadeild              /~\_/~\              Sími: 420-4227
Íslenskir aðalverktakar     /______/               Fax: 425-2273
235 Keflavíkurflugvelli     \______\           Farsími: 854-2420
                             \_/-\_/ ... gerir þér gott!
_____________________________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:05:19 -0500

> From:     "Olafur Tr. Thorsteinsson" <[email-masked]>

> Does netatalk run on Digital OSF/1?

We've done no work here to that end, and don't know of any having been or 
being done now.  

EV
AN