Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris x86 2.6 and Netatalk

From: "Charlie Winckless - Network Intensive" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:15:39 -0600

Hi,

I'm not on this list, so I apologise if this topic has come up 
before; I didn't see it in the archives or the FAQ, so I'm hoping 
not.

I've a customer who is asking about running Netatalk on a Solaris x86 
box, running 2.6. I've seen issues raised on some of the WWW articles 
I've looked at regarding the incompatability of Netatalk and this OS. 
Could anyone clear this up, and, if possible, reply directly to me 
since I'm not on the list (as mentioned above)

Any help appreciated,

-Charlie
*------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Charlie Winckless                            Internet Technical Consultant
            Network Intensive - A Member of the Verio Group
http://www.ni.net                                     http://www.verio.net
Phone: (505) 872-2927                                  Fax: (505) 872-2967
                 "Rhubarb: A kind of celery gone bloodshot"