Subject: Error while copying

From: "Fred Taheri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:57:05 -0400

Hi Folks,

I just installed Netatalk version 1.3.3 for Intel platform on my
Linux Red Hat version 2.0.27. My problem is when copying files
from a Mac to any volumes listed in file AppleVolumes.system, I
get the following error message:

	The item "filename" could not be
	copied because the file cannot
	be found.

Volumes listed in file AppleVolumes.default do not create
the same error message. Just to be sure permission is not the
problem, I set both volumes to be the same. Here is a what I
have for each volume:

# cat AppleVolumes.default
~ "private home"

# cat AppleVolumes.system
~ "private"

Thanks,

Fred Taheri
[email-masked]