Subject: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk for Digital Unix (DEC OSF/1)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:30:54 +1300 (NZD)

Is anyone doing or looking at a port of Netatalk to Digital UNIX?

	TIA

		Andrew Greer

-- 

Andrew Greer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information Systems		|  Domain:    Andrew.Greer AT vuw.ac.nz
Victoria University 	        |  Phone:     +64 4 495-5048
P.O. Box 600                    |  Fax:       +64 4 471-5386
Wellington, New Zealand         |

---

From: John Barry -Technician <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 97 09:54:40 BST

>   Is anyone doing or looking at a port of Netatalk to Digital UNIX?
I hope so, I've got an Alpha at home running 3.4c, it'd be real usefull
later
jb