Subject: 1.4.b2

From: David Hamm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:16:20 -0500 (EST)

I'm currently running 1.3 on a 2.0.18 Linux box and it seems to work well but
my users are having the voulume size problem.  Is 1.4.b2 solid enough for me to
move to?  I'm also having the desktop problem.  It seems that in the root
folder of the exported voume which is "ls -al" below the users desktops are
locked in the same view.  Any suggestions?

        dr-xr-xr-x  19 root     producti     1024 Jan  2 16:54 production

The pertinant files in the production directory are listed below.  All of my
users belong to production as the primary group.
        drwxrwxrwx  56 dhamm    producti     1024 Dec 20 11:12 .AppleDesktop
        drwxrwxrwx   2 dhamm    producti     1024 Jan  4 23:49 .AppleDouble

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks David

----------------------------------
E-Mail: David Hamm <[email-masked]>
Date: 15-Jan-97
Time: 09:16:20

This message was sent by XFMail
----------------------------------