Subject: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk for solaris 2.6 ?

From: Graham Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:12:58 +0100

Hi,

I'm thinking of using netatalk for our apple connectivity etc.  Will it
work running on Solaris 2.6 ?

Cheers

Graham

Graham Moore
Computer Systems Administrator
Solid State Logic
<[email-masked]>

---

From: Mario Haza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:24:16 -0500 (CDT)

> work running on Solaris 2.6 ?

I tried on last week. The fileserver works fine but the papd daemon kills
himself with no apparently reason.

The other pap (printing from UNIX to Mac printers) works fine.

It's just the printer ademon which fails.

*************************************************************************
*                                                      _                *
*  Mario "Mago" Haza.                                 / \       ___     *
*  Centro de Investigacion en Computacion Educativa   \  \     /\_/     *
*  Coordinacion de Soporte Tecnico                     \  \   /  /      *
*   Research Center for Computing & Education           \  \ /  /       *
*   Technical Support                                   / O   O \       *
*                                                      |   >o<   |      *
*  e-mail: [email-masked]..anahuac.mx                  \ _[|]_ /       *
*          [email-masked]                ____{||}___{||}____  *
*          [email-masked]                     |_________________|  *
*                                                     |           |     *
*  Tel. (5) 627-0210 Ext. 8530 u 8527                 |           |     *
*       Ciudad de Mexico (Mexico City)                |           |     *
*                                                     |___________|     *
*                                                                       *
*************************************************************************