Subject: "looproute panic two routes"

From: Futoshi Kaneko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:33:59 +0900

Hi! All. I'm use netatalk 1.4b2 on Solaris 2.5.1(Japanese edition).
We usually use netatlk program at from 6:00pm till 9:00am. But we
can't use other time. Because atalkd's error "looproute panic two
routes".

Maybe we have 2 seed router(But I don't know) and there serve different
network address.

Please tell me, How to solve this problem.

>>>>This is atalkd.conf

le0 -phase 2 -net 66-67 -zone "gene"

>>>>This is /var/adm/messages

Jun 16 11:53:43 xxxxx atalkd[483]: rtmp_packet: can't remove loopback: 
No such file or directory
Jun 16 11:54:24 xxxxx atalkd[483]: looproute panic two routes

      Faculty of        It is not death or hardship that is dreadful,
   Biology-Oriented     but the fear of death and hardship.
Science and Technology               -------Epictetus, Discourses, II.      
   KINKI UNIVERSITY                 E-mail [email-masked]