Subject: timelord

From: David Hamm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:26:42 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to start using timelord on my server to help maintain time sync on
all of the Mac clients.  I'v got the source for timelord but I'm sure where to
get the Tardis  control panel or if I need it?  Any Suggestions?

Thanks Dh
------         David Hamm - [email-masked]           --------

---

From: "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:07:02 +0300

> ------         David Hamm - [email-masked]           --------

In order to use timelord with netatalk, you need to download the
timelord source (link can be found on the netatalk page).
In order for a mac to be a server, you need the TimeLord control pannel.
In order for a mac to be a client, you need the tardis chooser
extention.
You should be able to get the mac software by anonymous ftp to the
University of Melbourne, Australia (forgot the address).
The tardis client allows you to set the date on every boot, plus once a
day at a specified hour, if you desire to.

Hope this helps, 
Bye,
Yannai.

--
Yannai A. Gonczarowski     System Administrator    
[email-masked]
The Hebrew University High School     
http://www.leyada.jlm.k12.il/~yannaigo/

"Do you want to know something? Everybody's human."
"I find that remark insulting."
  - Kirk and Spock, "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered contry", stardate
9529.1