Subject: [netatalk-admins] mirroring appleshare servers

From: murchiso <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:00:25 -0400 (EDT)

Does anybody know of a AppleShare client implementation for Solaris
2.5/2.6 that would let me effectively mirror a true AppleShare server?  My
goal is to be able to pick an AppleShare server on the network, mirror
it's contents, then do a mirror update each night.  The mirored contents
would then be served off the Solaris machine via Netatalk.

Thanks for any info!

-r

---

From: Dan Janowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 11:45:38 -0400

Xinet 9.0 now runs on Solaris 2.6 (I think that is the release number)
and they have K-FS which is an AppleShare client.

Dan

--
[email-masked]
Dan Janowski
Triskelion Systems, Inc.
Bronx, NY