Subject: [netatalk-admins] Problems with graphic files.

From: Mario Haza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:12:29 -0600 (CST)

Hi all!.

I have a PC running Red Hat with 2.0.18 kernel and Netatalk 1.4b2 with no
patches and Samba 1.9.16p2.

When i copy a graphics (tiff or jpeg) file Mac-UNIX-PC it
works pretty well, but when i try PC-UNIX-MAC it doesn't work because the
files appear corrupted (some lines and colors are gone). On the last case
i must use ftp (fetch) to get the file on the correct form.

What can i do to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

*************************************************************************
*                                                      _                *
*  Mario "Mago" Haza.                                 / \       ___     *
*  Centro de Investigacion en Computacion Educativa   \  \     /\_/     *
*  Coordinacion de Soporte Tecnico                     \  \   /  /      *
*   Research Center for Computing & Education           \  \ /  /       *
*   Technical Support                                   / O   O \       *
*                                                      |   >o<   |      *
*  e-mail: [email-masked]                  \ _[|]_ /       *
*          [email-masked]                ____{||}___{||}____  *
*          [email-masked]                     |_________________|  *
*                                                     |           |     *
*  Tel. (5) 627-0210 Ext. 8530 u 8527                 |           |     *
*       Ciudad de Mexico (Mexico City)                |           |     *
*                                                     |___________|     *
*                                                                       *
*************************************************************************