Subject: [netatalk-admins] a16 patch available

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 14:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

well, i figured out a problem i had inadvertantly introduced as a
consequence of blindly matching parameters instead of
functions. anyways, i've made an a16 tar ball available at
ftp.u.washington.edu:/public/asun that should fix problems w/
codewarrior (and probably others). it also fixes the solaris multicast
problem. i'll make a diff against 1.4b2 shortly. this version also has
a different dsi_read/write interface to facilitate usage of arbitrary
buffers as well as stubs for an ad_mmap interface. let me know if you
have any problems.

-a

---

From: Russ Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:35:40 -0700

I still get the following message when trying to run /etc/init.d/atalk:

starting appletalk daemons: hme0: can't configure multicast

Do I have to turn on/off an option in Makefile?

Russ