Subject: [netatalk-admins] Routing Errors with Solaris 2.5

From: David Gaston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 10:40:03 -0500

I am testing netatalk-1.4b2 on a Sun Ultra1 running Solaris 2.5/SunOS 5.5.  When 
I run atalkd my messages file begins filling with the following errors:

Jul  7 17:00:56 procyon atalkd[995]: route: 6259 -> 44282.229: No such file or 
directory
Jul  7 17:22:30 procyon atalkd[995]: route: 44396 -> 44282.229: No such file or 
directory
Jul  7 17:22:30 procyon atalkd[995]: route: 44400 -> 44282.229: No such file or 
directory
Jul  7 17:22:30 procyon atalkd[995]: route: 44401 -> 44282.229: No such file or 
directory
...

Eventually, my machine crashes and reboots with the following error:
Jul  2 13:17:13 procyon unix: panic[cpu0]/thread=0x30023ec0: kernel heap 
corruption detected

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Dave

_______________________________________________________________________________
					
David M. Gaston				  K6/422 CSC, 600 Highland Ave.
Asst. Director of Biomedical Computing	  Madison, Wisconsin  53792
Department of Biostatistics		  Voice: 608-263-4446  Fax:608-265-5579
University of Wisconsin Medical School	  [email-masked]
_______________________________________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Rob Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 17:08:35 +0000

>Has anyone experienced a similar problem?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

I get exactly the same problem :-(