Subject: [netatalk-admins] AppleShare Client Available?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:31:56 -0400

bounced by Majordomo ... resent to you ...

------- Forwarded Message

>From epcordes Thu Jul 31 12:06:51 1997
Resent-Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:28:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: murchiso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: AppleShare Client Available?
Resent-To: [email-masked]
Resent-Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:06:47 -0400
Resent-From: Evan P Cordes <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I'm basically looking for a way to mirror several Mac-based AppleShare
servers from my Sun, then present the files via a local netatalk server
and/or web server.  I have done the latter, but so far a true UNIX based
AppleShare client that is smart enough to do a true mirror (only grab
new/updated files, remove/alert on deleted files) and would greatly
appreciate any info on commercial or public domain solutions.

Thanks in advance for any info/pointers,

- -r

------- End of Forwarded Message