Subject: [netatalk-admins] Moving to OS8

From: Gaetano Bellanca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 12:54:18 +0100

Hi folks

I'm going to install MACOS8 on my Macintosh 7300/200.

I have my netatalk server on a SUN ULTRA1 (Solaris 2.5.1 and netatalk 1.4b2
(unable to print with Solaris lp ... I must use other lp with printcap if I
want to have printing capabilities :(  )).

What I should install to have this server working (I mean, to have filesystem
share active, printing capabilities etc...) correctly with the new OS8? 

Thanks a lot and Happy New Year to everybody

Gaetano
-- 

                     ___[_____]___
                        (.) (.)
                          (_)
--------------------o00O-------O00o-------------------

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Gaetano Bellanca                                                    |
| D.E.I.S. - Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informatica e Sistemistica. |
| University of Bologna.                                              |
| Viale Risorgimento, 2 - 40136 - Bologna - ITALY                     | 
|                                                                     |
| Phone  :  +39 51 6443060                                            |
| Fax    :  +39 51 6443073                                            |
|                                                                     |
| mailto:[email-masked]      URL:http://www.deis.unibo.it    | 
|                                                                     |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+