Subject: [netatalk-admins] make probelm

From: ost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 00:58:48 +0200 (MET DST)

this was already discussed once.
i get an sys/quota.h No such file or directory though i ve uncommented
-DNEEDQUOTACTL_WRAPPER as told below.
i guess i shouldnt copy linux/quota.h to sys/quota.h because when i do i
just get another compile error.
all this with 1.4b2+asun-patches and 2.0.29.linuts.
i compile with DEFS = -DSHADOWPW
further hints?
thx.
oswald

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Christopher Ptacek wrote:

> I'm getting a "sys/quota.h No such file or directory" error in my
compile.
> Any idea's?

If you are running under Linux, you'll need to edit
/netatalk/sys/linux/Makefile and uncomment:

-DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A N T I       M E M O R Y       L E A K I N G       U P D A T E . 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Andrew Solmssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:12:31 -0800 (PST)

I finally got this to compile (with many warnings) on a pretty vanilla
Red Hat 4.2 system by changing sys/linux/Makefile from:

#-DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER 
DEFS=

to:

DEFS= -DNEED_QUOTACTL_WRAPPER 

I don't know why this worked, but it did.

---- Andrew