Subject: netatalk-2.0a8 available for testing

From: a sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

my latest patches to netatalk-1.4b2 to enable afp/tcp are available at
ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun.

things fixed and added (ah to be backwards compatible!):
	spontaneous disconnect (due to incorrect assumption of BUFSIZ
				size)
	byte-order problem (another incorrect assumption)
	incorporated netbsd mods
	added quota support for linux and fixed it for bsd4.4
	a few odds and ends that deal w/ compatibility

you can either get the 2.0a7-a8.diff.gz patch (apply w/ something
like the following: zcat patch | patch -d <netatalk dir> -p1) or
netatalk-2.0a8.tar.gz. if you happen to work on a solaris or ultrix
machine, i would appreciate hearing about your experiences w/ the
patches. i fear that they may break w/ those machines.

-a

---

From: David Hamm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:07:55 -0400 (EDT)

On 27-Jun-97 a sun wrote:
>
>my latest patches to netatalk-1.4b2 to enable afp/tcp 
Where can I find out more about aft/tcp and what it can do for me.

------         David Hamm - [email-masked]           --------