Subject: [Q] final of netatalk1.4

From: [email-masked] (Yoshimura Hiromasa)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 17:55:59 +0900

Hi,

I'm using netatalk 1.4b2 on a Ultra 1 running Solaris 2.5.1.

When will the final of netatalk 1.4 be released ?

Thank you in advance.

--
   Hiromasa Yoshimura ([email-masked])
   Climate Research Department, Meteorological Research Institute

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 08:59:41 -0400

> From:    [email-masked] (Yoshimura Hiromasa)
> To:      [email-masked]

> When will the final of netatalk 1.4 be released ?

Since I'm re-writing the solaris kernel module, the next version will
be 1.4b3.  I'm planning for a non-public alpha around the 9th.  I may
also include afp/tcp in that release.  Assuming that all is well, 1.4
will follow sometime after that.

:wes