Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Odd List Server Messages

From: Dave Zarzycki <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 97 17:55:07 -0700

>Is anyone else seeing this?

Yes!!!

I'm using Claris Emailer 2.0. Same story, worked fine for months, until 
this weekend. All other mail and mailing lists work fine. It appears to 
be a problem with this mail server if I understand the mail headers 
correctly:

terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu

davez

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Zarzycki                                Student
Workgroup Server QA Tester                   San Jose State University
Apple Computer, Inc.                         [email-masked]
[email-masked]                           [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

PGP Fingerprints:
DSS/Diffie-Hellman: CB9E 2621 B4BA 3F96 3516  B312 15B4 D842 3809 EF99
RSA:                     8AF2 1040 8A9C D025  47BE 70DD A51C C887

Contact pgpkeys.mit.edu for my public keys.